- Product Details
- How to Use
Botanics’ cruelty-free and vegan-friendly Bakuchiol Concentrated Facial Serum is a natural plant-powered alternative to retinol to help improve skin tone and texture. The result? Skin looks plumper, firmer & smoother.
This lightweight and easily absorbed serum has a high 1% bakuchiol formula to deliver potent, targeted skincare benefits. A concentrated facial serum is an ideal skin booster for your go-to moisturiser, simply mix a few drops into your All Bright Night Cream (LINK TO NIGHT CREAM) or apply directly to restore dry and damaged skin.
Unlike retinol, bakuchiol is kinder to skin. Known for its soothing properties, bakuchiol helps to comfort the skin and minimise issues associated with sensitivity and reactivity.
When it comes to caring for yourself and caring for the planet, you shouldn’t have to choose between the two. That’s why we’d love you to recycle the carton and glass bottle once they’re empty. The dropper is not yet recyclable. If you want to help us Unearth Better, you can read about our sustainability commitments.
Link to sustainability page:
• Cruelty-free and suitable for vegans
• Formulated without parabens, phthalates, SLS, mineral oils, DEA and TEA
• Powered by snow mushroom, a natural alternative to hyaluronic acid
• Instantly nourishes & softens skin
• Locks in moisture for all-day hydration
• This lightweight & non-greasy serum feels gentle and comfortable on the skin
• Lightly fragranced with our essential oil blend with notes of amber & musk to help enhance holistic wellbeing.
• Suitable for all skin types especially dehydrated skin
• Made with responsibly sourced packaging, including recyclable glass bottle and FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) certified carton. The dropper is not yet recyclable.
• 86% agreed that this enhances the performance of your regular moisturiser*
*Consumer testing on 52 participants, 2020